Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will develop eer diagrams and help develop your database

I will develop eer diagrams and help develop your database












About:

I will design the Database using MySQL, MS SQL Server. I am a Computer Science Undergraduate and have decent expertise with databases. I can work on a complete Web Forms application using ASP.NET and C#. I can work on front-end development using the Bootstrap framework. 

I can create the following:
1 - Logical Schema based on Requirements

2 - ER/EER Diagram 

3 - SQL Queries

4 - Stored Procedures

5 - Normalization (upto 3NF and BCNF)

6 - Complete Back-end Development

7 - Complete Front-end Development

8 - Connect SQL Server / MySQL database with Front-end using C#

Note:  
Kindly consult me before proceeding to the order. It would be appreciated if we discuss all of your requirements before I proceed to work, to avoid any cancellation. 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment