Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will perform excel, access, mysql, sql server related tasks

I will perform excel, access, mysql, sql server related tasks












About:

Hi there. I'm sound Database Development experience. I've worked with several National/International level products which are still alive.
I can do the following things for you in MS-SQL, SQlite, MySQL,MS-Access

  • Full Functional Database Development
  • Restore, Backup of Data or Database Schema
  • ERD, DFD, CFD and Other Diagrams for Design
  • Normalization of the Tables
  • Write Complex Queries
  • Optimize Queries
  • Create/Modify Stored Procedures/Functions/Triggers/Views
  • Solve Assignments, Tasks

I can work with Excel, macros, formulas etc...

100% Money back guarantee

Message me before ordering.
Regards!

Reviews


nasir83:thank you so much mr Adeel

adeelkhalid835:It was great working with him.

nasir83:very good in responding to what I need\nI wish you the best

adeelkhalid835:Thanks for your corporation.

cravenknight:Thanks for the fast work. If I have any questions I will message you.


No comments:

Post a Comment