Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will do data analysis in sql server

I will do data analysis in sql server












About:

 Initially I worked on ORACLE platform but later on I have been working on SQL server 2008. In SQL server I can design databases according to project requirements after carefully identifying the relations between different entities of a database.
After graduation I am now working as data analyst. My responsibilities include extracting database from SQL server according to the instructions given and present that data analytically in Microsoft Excel and prepare their reports.

On different occasions I present data graphically or in percentages. I am proficient in SQL server with following skill set:

-Applying SQL subqueries
-Using joins
-creating database relational diagrams
-Import and export data from excel
-Attach and restore databses
-create views to separate the required data from different tables

I handle large database gathered from different survey forms and then with that data I perform data analysis after executing different queries on them.

If you are stuck on a query in your database then don't panic you are at the right place I will help you to create efficient solutions to your database problems. If you think I have all the skills then lets work together...ORDER NOW :)

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment