Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will Design ERD of your Database and normalize it up to 3NF or BNF and also help you optimize it

I will Design ERD of your Database and normalize it up to 3NF or BNF and also help you optimize it












About:

Exclusive on Fiverr

[Contact Me Before Ordering]

If you want to design a database or you are having problem in an existing database, I can fix it. I can fix all problems in your database and I can help you design database inline with your requirements. I will provide write up that will guide you on subsequent projects.I have almost3+ years experiencein databases.

Services Offer for this Gig

  • Fix Database Issues/Errors
  • Design new database
  • Normalize database
  • Database Optimization


Database

  • Mysql
  • Oracle
  • SqlServer


Let us discuss your requirement.

24/7 Available

Reviews


dalpaz:outsranding as always. on time \u0026 accurate. Happy to work with

coder_base:Outstanding experience.

travelina:Seller was very professional, prompt in responding and delivered exactly what I requested in a very timely fashion. Went the extra mile to ensure my satisfaction. A+++ experience. Would highly recommend!

coder_base:Such a wonderful experience with the buyer. Customer satisfaction is always my top priority.

hassanali4:Most amazing experience. The seller was very prompt in responding. Did more than asked. Very cooperative and quick. Has a very strong grip on Databases. Will obviously work again with him.


No comments:

Post a Comment