Monday, August 27, 2018

I will design a database for you, or dive into SQL to create scripts, stored procedures etc.

I will design a database for you, or dive into SQL to create scripts, stored procedures etc.












About:

I am a seasoned database architect and programmer. 
I have extensive experience in the field of database design for both transactional (operational) database systems as well as data warehousing. 

Therefore I can design and implement a database with any required SQL scripts, procedures as you require - also I do keep in mind optimization, for example, updating 50,000,000 records requires some batching and parallel running of scripts and I take this into consideration and can also use SSIS to do this kind of work.

Reviews


chantelle_w:the seller is awesome! High quality, high-efficiency work and i had a really nice experience.

iancoetzer:Outstanding Experience!

chantelle_w:the seller is awesome! High quality, high-efficiency work and i had a really nice experience.

iancoetzer:Outstanding Experience!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment