Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will help you with any database projects

I will help you with any database projects












About:

If you want any kind of help on your projects or regarding your database, then I'm here to help whenever you need it.

  • I can design Entity Relationship Diagram (ERD), Database Diagrams for your project in Visio or any other required software.
  • I can normalize your database (Up to 6NF).
  • I can design Queries.
  • I can make Forms in MySQL, MSSQL etc.
  • I can generate Reports in MySQL, MSSQL etc.
  • I can also provide you with documentation of your project.

Perfection is guaranteed and I will ensure that your work is done to the highest standards and to your 100% satisfaction.


PLEASE SEND ME YOUR REQUIREMENTS BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER.


Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment