Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will make your ERD diagram on your selected tool.

I will make your ERD diagram on your selected tool.












About:

 Hi,

I am a Software Engineer and I love to work with UML diagrams. I will design database using Oracle, MYSQL, MS Access. I got hands on experience in designing Database. I can do  any work related to it.  I can create front end on access form for you.
I got complete knowledge of various tools used for UML diagrams such as:
  • MS Access
  • Rational Rose
  • MS Visio

I can create.

1. ERD Diagram

2. Normalization upto(3rd normal form) + BCNF.

3. Queries (Simple + Complex)

4. Logical Schema.

5. Conceptual Schema

6. Physical Design.
7. Activity Diagram
8. Sequence Diagram
9. Class Diagram
10. Usecase Diagram


Hope to make my clients happy always.
Thanks :)
Regards
.
In short every task related to database I can do it.

Reviews


mcgov101:Seller works quickly andlots of communication

mira1122:best Client lots of gudluck for him forever

burakyurdakul:thanks for everything

mira1122:loved to work with u.It's a pleasure to have such clients

mcgov101:Seller works quickly andlots of communication


No comments:

Post a Comment