Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will do entity relationship diagram and relational schema for you

I will do entity relationship diagram and relational schema for you












About:

Database design is a daunting task, if you have some kind of task that you need help with, I can help you with that too, I will answer all your questions and help you through any task that you need to get done.

What will you get?
You will get a well designed Entity relation diagram covering all your requirements in either Crow's foot notation or Chen's notation as per our agreement. I will send you a PDF and PNG file of the ER diagram and the Relational Schema.

For SQL queries I will send a .sql file and a .txt file with  all the statements written in it. 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment