Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will do any sql database or access database work for you

I will do any sql database or access database work for you












About:

A little about myself: I'm a professional designer and developer having a keen eye on latest technologies. I'm an expert in skills including front-end designing HTML5, CSS3, Js, JQuery, PHP & MySQL,ORACLE MSSQL (Backend).

Please Contact me prior to ordering with your requirements. After discussing we can identify the exactly what you need, Cost & delivery time. 

Mainly-
  • Developing database applications with Professional Interface using .net ( MS SQL or My SQL)

Other database tasks that you can get done with this gig;

  • Query Writing.

  • Data Analysis.
  • And I will give any support for resolving any database problem.
  • I will convert tables to SQL code
  • I will Export SQL code to Access database
  • i will provide  you tables in xampp

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment