Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will provide software solutions with best architecture and smart and user friendly UI and best performance.

I will provide software solutions with best architecture and smart and user friendly UI and best performance.












About:

I can help you by creating Microsoft SQL amp; Microsoft Access Database. It allows you to store and organize the valuable data of your organization.

I am expertise in .Net MVC, C#.Net, LINQ, Entity Framework, SQL Server, Microsoft Access, MongoDB, WCF Service.

I will provide software/web/database solutions with best architecture, smart amp; user friendly UI as well as with best performance.

The database service includes…

  • Normalization of Data
  • Formation of Table Structure
  • Maintain Relationship Between Data
  • Creation of Queries, Store Procedure and Other Functions
  • Creation of Interactive Forms [Only for Access]
  • Creation of Report (Interactive amp; Printable)
  • VBA Features [Only for Access]

Also, if you want special user interface for it then I will create the software in c#.net or simple user interface in MS Access as per your requirement.

Please Contact me before ordering and share your requirements. After discussing we can identify the exactly what you need, development cost amp; delivery time.


Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment