Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will create ms access, ms sql and mysql databases

I will create ms access, ms sql and mysql databases












About:

                 Exclusive on Fiverr               

[Contact Me Before Ording]

Are looking for database help? Then you are at the right place. I have almost 2+ year experience in databases.

I have worked in following DBMS:
  • MS SQL Database
  • MySQL Database
  • MS Access Database

I can help you in your full project from scratch or in the already working project. Your Full project may include:
  • ERD (Entity relationship diagram)
  • Table creation from queries
  • Custom Queries
  • Normalization of ERD (Up to Level 3)
  • Documentation
  • Integration with existing frontend or with new frontend (I can create frontend in Java)
  • Other requirements according to project details

Please remember prices varies according to project specification.

Reviews


mdcdiamonds:great communication and fast results

zeshan00:Its mutual contribution from both ends. He is a great buyer with cooperative behaviour. Happy to work with him :)

arifsharif:Good work man. I appreciate your communication skills and on time delivery. I will refer my friends to you in future.

zeshan00:Outstanding Experience!

arifsharif:Excellent work Zeshan..........You are always my first choice


No comments:

Post a Comment