Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will write or fix sql query

I will write or fix sql query












About:

An experienced Developer - I have 5 years of experience in Databases, Data Analysis and Business Intelligence.

I will:
- Write for you an SQL query on SQL server or MySql.
- Fix errors in your query.
- Optimize your query.
- Give theoretical advise and guidance on SQL and databases.

Please feel free to contact me with any question!

Reviews


pablo4476:Safdag provided a quick solution to a deceptively complex SQL question. I was able to save a great deal of time and frustration. Thank you very much.

safdag:pleasure to work with,very clear definition of the task

aztug0101:Good Experience!

safdag:Outstanding Experience!

drob_1998:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment