Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will evaluate your basic (in my assessment) problem and fix it for you.

I will evaluate your basic (in my assessment) problem and fix it for you.












About:

Are you stuck with a Microsoft Access application problem that you just can't fix?
Are you tired of trying to figure out what is wrong with your code?
Do you need help in starting out a project?
Do you need a Microsoft Access application developed from scratch?

I will develop, modify or troubleshoot a Microsoft Access application for you.
 
This includes any of the following:
  • Analyzing your scenario and determining what needs to be done
  • Designing and creating the tables you need
  • Fixing your table design if you cannot get the data you need
  • Code that does not work as expected
  • Logic problems - where you can't figure out how you can achieve something
  • Creating or modifying queries
  • Creating or modifying reports
  • Developing an entire Access application from scratch

If necessary, I will also give suggestions on any improvements I think your application needs, and the reasons for my suggestions.

Please message me first before ordering a gig so that I can determine what you need done and give you a quote.

I look forward to being of service to you.

Reviews


mariaflynn:Absolutely 1st class service and super speedy. I'm so glad to have found this vendor - definitely my new go-to for all access requirements.

owentech:It was a pleasure being of service to Maria. \r\nHer instructions were thorough and absolutely clear and she gave all the necessary info.\r\nI would be delighted to be of service again.

rstill:Owen has done a fantastic job in setting up our custom database. He has also been very responsive when asked to make additions or modifications. I would highly recommend him.

owentech:As always, it was a pleasure to work with you!

rstill:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment