Wednesday, August 29, 2018

I will do your database and programming needs. I have proven records of working experiences in IT field and currently I am working as a Software Engineer (around 5 years)

I will do your database and programming needs. I have proven records of working experiences in IT field and currently I am working as a Software Engineer (around 5 years)












About:

I have proven practical knowledge in database field as a operation analyst(SQL). I will do your any scripting work relevant to the Microsoft SQL server. 

You should not worry about the output I will do revisions until you receive the expected outcome. 

If you are looking for

  1. Writing a SQL view for querying purpose
  2. Writing a stored Procedure
  3. Writing a trigger 
  4. Scheduling a Job
  5. Creating a backup Schedule Script
  6. Data migration
  7. Data import through external sources. 

Then contact me for your job. If your requirement is not above just keep me a message. 

I will support for MSSQL server 2005, 2008, 2012 Versions

Basically I will measure the price according to your requirement and scripting code lines. Basic GIG includes 
             >>>  Create one of above script 
             >>>   Configure them to work 
             >>>   Up to 30 code lines

### Depends on your requirement I will deliver this within 2 days ###

Please do contact me before submitting a GIG on this item. We shall have a discussion.

Thanks!
Kavinda Thisara.

Reviews


keithaweigand:Outstanding Experience!

kavindaktk:Hi thank you very much for the order and hope to work with you again. Thanks

ddhtx81:Great help. Thanks.

kavindaktk:Very honest customer. Respect you. Thank you very much for the order.

victorcab:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment