Monday, August 27, 2018

I will do any job on microsoft access database

I will do any job on microsoft access database












About:

I will do job on Microsoft Access 
Fix/improve existing
Forms
Queries
Reports
Tables
Import and Export

Please Contact me Before you place order (don't order without contacting me first).

Customized
Build from scratch up
Work with APIs
Integrate with Outlook, Excel, Word
Advance filtering
Autobackup system
Make access work like windows Forms without background
Advance Error Handling
Use Shortcut keys

Just feel free to let me know what you want and your taste before you order

Reviews


rionut0088:3rd time working with him he is great

eddy397:I enjoyed every bit of his job

rionut0088:just exelent service . thanks !!!

eddy397:Great Buyer

jillianesarratt:eddy397 exceeded my expectations providing me with more than I asked for. My database now includes message boxes as a means of communicating with the end-users. Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment