Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will teach you ms sql server,basic,functions,procedures

I will teach you ms sql server,basic,functions,procedures












About:

I'll teach you SQL SERVER and Tool.You have learn SQL and Database Programing from beginner to good level at where you have to manage,maintain Database and Tables,Queries,Relationships and create a complete project with normalization and functions,procedures.i will give you full functional Database after you provide me deep description.i carefully understand your problem what you need and will give you the better solution.
Note:
You have to contact me
before Ordering Gig or place custom order.
You have negotiate with me on budget and I'll give you better offer.

Reviews


bartmanzan:very good very good

adiahmad1:Outstanding experience and Bartmanzan is Good Buyer.

bartmanzan:Great guy, really great guy

adiahmad1:Bartmanzan is excellent buyer.outstanding experience with bartmanzan

bartmanzan:very good very good


No comments:

Post a Comment