Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will develop database model and query

I will develop database model and query












About:

I am providing solutions on Microsoft SQL Server and MySql databases in Just 3 Days.

I provide customized end to end database solutions as per your need. You say and i will do all of this for you

  • Consultation
  • Database Design (Normalization, Constraints etc)
  • Database Creation (Tables, Views, etc)
  • Migration  within different databases
  • Programming (Query, Stored Procedure, Triggers, CRUD Operations )
  • Data Import or Export
  • Database Modelling (ER diagrams, etc)
  • Create Report as per your needs.

Please feel free to contact me for any database project (Structure, Features, Modeling & Performance).

Note:
Contact us prior to ordering with your requirement. After discussing we can identify the exact Efforts, Cost & delivery time.

Reviews


viviandias440:Completed my project on time and with new features, I am impressed and wants to hire him again and again ...

syedarifiqbal:thanks

bladimirbarajas:syedarifiqbal did an amazing job! Extremely skilled developer worth every cent. This job was extremely hard and syedarifiqbal took care of it like a true expert! Don't look any further, i'm glad i didn't i'm very pleased over all and i can't wait to start other tasks with this exceptional developer. Thanks pal! You deserved it..\n\nCheers.

syedarifiqbal:than you so much sir

viviandias440:Completed my project on time and with new features, I am impressed and wants to hire him again and again ...


No comments:

Post a Comment