Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will work on any elasticsearch project

I will work on any elasticsearch project












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I have 7+ years of experience in Software Development. 

I have hands-on experience in various enterprise applications including Media Intelligence and Retail Domain. 

My Expertise includes: 
-- JAVA/J2EE 
-- My SQL 
-- AngularJS, JQuery, JavaScript 
-- HTML, CSS 
-- XML, JSON 
-- Kibana, Logstash 
-- Apache Lucene, Elasticsearch, Cassandra (No SQL DBs) 
-- Spring, Hibernate/JPA (Frameworks) 
-- SVN, GitHub, MKS, ClearCase (Version Ctrl Tools) 

As I'm new to fiver, you wont find any ratings and reviews. But Hire me once and you will get you know what professional software service looks like.

Reviews


speedyrecovery:Excellent seller.

williamvdb:perfect! thanks

vibindhas:Outstanding Experience!

williamvdb:perfect! thank you

tippens:Awesome to work with, really understood the requirements and delivered very quickly. Would definitely recommend!


No comments:

Post a Comment