Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will database migration for mssql, mysql, access, excel, oracle, sybase, PDF

I will database migration for mssql, mysql, access, excel, oracle, sybase, PDF












About:

Database migration to & from any database to any database

like MSSQl, MYSQL, MS Access, Oracle, Sybase, Execel, PDF

I will provide script for migration. and provide support till it goes live for system.

I also support the MongoDB, PostGre SQL

Reviews


wademilly:Easy and very efficient to work with. Knows what he's doing. I'll hire him again.

bboilard:Thank you exactly what I needed.

dayanandyadav:want to continue good work, going forward

kosherbroker:you're awesome. please mark it complete. you're brilliant!!!

dayanandyadav:Thanks for quick turn around - it helps developer to complete work fast


No comments:

Post a Comment