Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will design and create an efficient database for you.

I will design and create an efficient database for you.












About:

I have 3 years of working experience in designing and creation of databases based on SQL, MySql and MongoDB.

Services I provide:

  • Database design and creation based on SQL/MongoDB
  • Creating user interface for the database based on PHP/C#
  • Fix/Improve existing database
  • Maintain existing database
  • Improve performance
  • Improve security

Kindly contact me before placing your order.

Reviews


ldanthonylaunch:great seller!

mishaq:Thank you Sir

ldanthonylaunch:great... he is honest and delivers as possible your requests...

mishaq:Thank you Sir.

abeeralfayez:This is the second time I worked with him. It is really easy to work with him. He is an expert.


No comments:

Post a Comment