Monday, August 27, 2018

I will design or edit your database

I will design or edit your database












About:

I will help you to create or modify database of your application, and also normalize your database. I will also help you to built new query or query optimization confirm with me before ordering gig. I will charge multiple gigs as per work.

Reviews


vizovlje:Great work and great support. Thanks

vijayt7917:Like to work again.

confusedferrett:I cannot recommend this seller highly enough! He did an absolutely great job helping me build the reporting on my database. He was great at communication and completed the job really quickly!\r\n\r\nThanks so much.

vijayt7917:Great Experience with Seller.\r\nLauren excellently explain me what he is required with complete\r\ndetails.I like to work with him in future also.\r\n\r\nThanks\r\nVijay

confusedferrett:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment