Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will design database structure in optimum way for your business

I will design database structure in optimum way for your business












About:

Database is key role for any application whether it's web or desktop, if you fail to create proper database then it become headache for applications.

I have strong knowledge of MS SQL SERVER and having 5 years of hands on experience in the same.

Hi will create database using following key factors

  1. Primary Key
  2. Foreign Key
  3. Unique Key
  4. Composite Key
  5. Index Key
  6. Triggers
  7. Functions
  8. Procedures
  9. Cursors
  10. Temp Table

by using all of the above as per requirement I create database for your huge and complex website in very normal form such a way that it wont become headache for web or desktop application.

please do message me before you order.

Thanks.
Jignesh

Reviews


maniselvanathan:Great Expertise and very quick delivery. I would recommend for quality of work, flexibility and timely delivery.

jinjariya:Many Thanks Sir, I will wait for next orders from you. its been pleasure to work with :)

geegeegweppo:Amazing, Friendly \u0026 Quick! will use again for DB related tasks.

jinjariya:Thank you very much bro. will wait for next order from you :)

osi666:Good Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment