Monday, August 27, 2018

I will Design ERD of your Database and normalize it up to 3NF or BNF

I will Design ERD of your Database and normalize it up to 3NF or BNF












About:

Hi,
                                Welcome to my Gig                               
Are you looking for a professional Database expert ? then you don't need to go anywhere.
I am a professional Database expert having 5 years experience, I can fix any problem in your database, can design your database

My services include:

  • Fix Database Issues/Errors
  • Design new database
  • Normalize the Database
  • Removal of Anomalies
  • Creation of ERD 

Databases in which I am expert:
  • Mysql
  • Mysqli
  • Oracle
  • SqlServer
  • SQlite
  • SQL
  • MS Access


Note: If you need anything custom , Please come inbox to discuss functional and non functional requirements before order.

                                                                     Thanks.                                                                         


Available 24/7

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment