Thursday, August 23, 2018

I will code or manage your mysql, oracle, mssql database

I will code or manage your mysql, oracle, mssql database












About:

Hello!! 

I am a Software Engineer and Managing Enterprise-grade database system for last 2 year. I have worked with MySQL, Oracle 11g, Oracle 12c, Ms. SQL etc.

 Please!! Place an ORDER after proper and final discussion  

  • can plan, design and fix any kind of database issues.
  • I can upload your data from Excel/CSV to MySQL, Oracle, Ms SQL, Ms Access database. 


Data migration is a tedious and time-consuming task. Sometimes you need to be careful and know what you are going to do.  I can help in your database migration from one version to another. Otherwise one platform/OS to other.

 
I can help you in
  • Design Consultation
  • Schema Diagram
  • Debug Queries
  • Optimize Queries
  • Database Migration
  • Import/Export Data
  • Analyze Queries
  • Permissions
  • Schedule Queries
  • Setup Admin Panel
  • Query Audit

You have to assure proper requirement specification in detail.

I am ready to start now, are you?


Reviews


marmolex:Task was completed, thanks

allenford237:great developer and great guy, quick honest and easy to talk too.. will be doing more business...

positivezahid:An wonderful person, I enjoyed working with him. I asked thousands of question regarding project clarification and he guided me each time with a helping mind. I want to work him again.

bryanpharo:excellent, helpful communication throughout, professional and fast. Could not have asked for more.

positivezahid:Its an wonderful experience to work with this client. I am happy to work with him.


No comments:

Post a Comment