Monday, August 6, 2018

I will do different excel tasks or vba excel programming

I will do different excel tasks or vba excel programming












About:

For five dollars I will create in Microsoft Excel sheet with different calculations, charts, tables, or all other features included with Excel. I will made small or medium programming task with VBA such as adding form with required functionalities. Also I would provide help to any tutoring or other explanation. Please contact me through the messaging system before placing an order to explain what you need. I look forward to working with you.

Reviews


doxaventures:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

lim_li_feng:good guy!!!!

dutaco:Outstanding Experience!

lim_li_feng:good guy!!!!

dutaco:Thanks Lim


No comments:

Post a Comment