Sunday, August 5, 2018

I will design & create a mySQL Database Table for your project only at $5

I will design & create a mySQL Database Table for your project only at $5












About:

Hello... Hope you be fine... :)
My name is Faheem. I have done Masters in Information Technology having specialization inDATABASES. I have5+ years experiencein Web Designing amp; Development using latest Tools and Technologies including DB integration.

My Expertise are in:
HTML5|CSS3|BootStrap|JS|JQuery|AJAX|PHP|MySQL/MySQLiusingPDOs Techniques.

In this Gig, I am offering youServicesofCreatingaMySQL DATABASE TABLESfor you! :)

SERVICES IOFFERED:

  1. Database designing + Table creation from 5 up to 10 fields
  2. Creating Php Queries for Database Integration
  3. Queries like: DB connection | Insert | Update | Select | Delete etc...
  4. Fix issues in complicated queries designing

NOTE: Each service @ $5 only.


ALSO PROVIDING:

  • 100% Customer Satisfaction
  • 100% Hand written and Clean Code
  • 100% Version Independent Queries


I will really appreciate if you contact me via inbox before placing the order.
Just Try me Ones.

THANK YOU! :-)

Reviews


fabrego:Great work awesome experience

faheemservices:Outstanding working experience!! Will work again for the client...

shraddharathi:thanks Faheem

faheemservices:Outstanding Experience... Love to work with the client!

roberojt:Great service, as always! 100% recommended seller.


No comments:

Post a Comment