Sunday, August 19, 2018

I will create more complex code to cover a range of requirements increasing your efficiency.

I will create more complex code to cover a range of requirements increasing your efficiency.












About:

With five years of database and excel experience I can create bespoke processes to increase your efficiency and minimize admin time and effort. No job is too big or small. Feel free to message me for a "made to fit" quote. 

Some of my previous successfully integrated systems include:

• An entire invoicing system for a large limited company. 
• A web scraping tool to obtain current prices of popular commodities. 
• Linking procurement departments directly to finance departments creating real-time reporting. 
• Unit conversion systems. 

And many more! 

Thank you in advance for considering me for your project. 

Reviews


paultaramona:AMAZING WORK!!!

tomhendry1997:Brilliant buyer. couldn't ask for more.

paultaramona:AMAZING WORK!!!

tomhendry1997:Brilliant buyer. couldn't ask for more.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment