Monday, August 6, 2018

I will design er diagram and do database assignment

I will design er diagram and do database assignment












About:

I am computer scientist Undergraduate with good Experience in database management and Software documentation.

I will work by using my skills in following fields.
  • Draw ER/EER diagrams.
  • Create database schema.
  • Write SQL queries.
  • Create database documentation.
  • Create  report for database project.
  • Complete database Normalization.  
  • I can make forms in MS Access.
  • Database import Export.    

 I will provide ER and EER diagrams in following format (JPG/PNG/PDF).

 I will be draw ER diagram using MS Visio.

 I will respond your queries quickly.




 

       

Reviews


ammaralghamdi:not bad. not bad

smartperfection:Thanks a lot

egyproductionsa:Very bad work, not recommended

carteraguy:This is a great seller! Very knowledgable and responsive!

smartperfection:Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment