Monday, August 6, 2018

I will do your database work

I will do your database work












About:

Please Contact me prior to ordering with your requirements. After discussing we can identify the exactly what you need, Cost & delivery time. 

Mainly-
  • Developing database applications with Professional Interface using .net (MS Access, MS SQL or My SQL)
                        
Applications,
Inventory Control Systems, Sales Managements Systems, Registries, Shared information systems and any type of custom database application.

Other database tasks that you can get done with this gig;

  • Query Writing.

  • Data Analysis.

  • Converting  Ms Access databases into MS-SQL or into  MY SQL with saving your previous data.

  • CSV Merge or related work

  • And I will give any support for resolving any database problem.

Please feel free to contact me to view some sample work and also I will give you a preview of your project.

I'm guaranteed to achieve your best satisfaction by going through my 5 years experiences as a software developer.

Reviews


aqibrashid:One of the best sellers on Fiverr. On time delivery and great communication. Highly recommended!

lazzaau:This seller was patient and a good communicator. He did a very good job at interpreting what i was asking. The final product was as i was expecting and more than happy to recommend him for anyone out there interested. Would use his service again with out hesitation

umanga89:Great buyer with very good communication. It was very easy for me to work with him and complete this job. Would love to work with again!

danieljaybryant:Umanga89 is great!

umanga89:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment