Tuesday, August 7, 2018

I will help you to create your sql or access database/sql query/ sql assignment or any database related work just

I will help you to create your sql or access database/sql query/ sql assignment or any database related work just












About:

I am a Senior Software Engineer in Profession and i have over 10 years of experiance in the field. I can support you to build your SQl Query (SQL Server supported T-SQL probably)/Access /MS-SQL database design, Consult or Support for your need.. Thank you.

Reviews


tbphotos:Did a good job. We set a task that was too much for the timeframe (our fault, not his), and he did a great job of trying to meet it. Would use him again.

menakacol:I could not meet some of the deadlines of his due to the busy schedules and some of my personal matters. even with all that he has put a plus review of my work. Thanks a lot. I would miss a gentleman of gentlemen.

mt1919:Great guy and super helpful. I am definitely coming back for other gigs!

menakacol:Thanks a lot..Genuine nice guy..cheers

drivin:The Best Fiverr.... Menaka goes above and beyond. He is professional, efficient, and does what every he needs to do to get the work done. I'm exceptionally pleased with this individual. Will definitely be working with him again on many projects to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment