Friday, August 3, 2018

I will do anything microsoft access, 20 years experience

I will do anything microsoft access, 20 years experience












About:

With over twenty years writing Microsoft Access and databases there is not much I can’t do. Use my experience to get the job done quickly and affordably. My only language is English so I speak that really well. You are welcome to message me anytime.

I supply user friendly menu driven applications, ask me for samples anytime.

Including Solutionsfor

  • Remote Users
  • Apps that talk to your Access database (iOS, Android)
  • Tuition - One on One business tuition in MicrosoftAccess.


AbsolutelyAnything Access

  • Data
  • Repairs
  • Upgrades
  • New Systems


Thank you

Andy


Reviews


stash1100:Andy is a champion and I would highly recommend him. We had a tricky order and he worked through all the challenges with me and made sure the solution he delivered was the one I wanted.

asidman:Excellent, a pleasure to work with.

balchlog:Very Professional

asidman:Very professional to work with, thank you

marylouhargan:Andy was great to work with, went over and above. Will absolutely use again!


No comments:

Post a Comment