Thursday, August 2, 2018

I will generate and configure 8 ad codes.

I will generate and configure 8 ad codes.












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
  • Monetize your WordPress blog with world's top 3 advertising networks. 
  • The ads will appear in the sidebar and in all single post views.
  • The ads can be configured in the header area as well depending on the theme.
  • Select one, two or all three from Google AdSense, Amazon and ClickBank. 
  • You should be registered with these platforms and have your login credentials.
  • Do let me know if you need any clarification or assistance in getting the credentials.

Reviews


maggie12345:Awesome! The best seller on Fiverr....Thanks!

dotcomlog:Thanks for the kind words. Pleasure working with, always.

moemarie:The best seller on Fiverr. Whatever you need, he can and will do it. I'm a customer for life. Thank you so much..:-)

dotcomlog:Thanks for the kind words. Pleasure working with you.

wolfyy7:This guy is a Fiverr Legend and a hidden gem. He is trustworthy and a dedicated hard worker. He did for me what other sellers could not do. He provided me with valuable information to help me grow my business. I recommend him to everyone I know and to Fiverr to be a featured seller because his dedication is unmatched. Highest recommendation. A+++++


No comments:

Post a Comment