Monday, August 20, 2018

I will take your existing data schema or diagram of up to 20 tables and return a normalised version.

I will take your existing data schema or diagram of up to 20 tables and return a normalised version.












About:

We all know that data structures can bloat over time, and sometimes you need a new set of eyes to help you tidy up.

I will take your existing data schema or diagram of up to 20 tables and return a normalised version, in diagram form. (Normalize, for my brothers across the sea!) I will also explain changes I make.

I may need to ask you questions about your business and what the data represents.

You will need to be aware that changing your data structure could stop your applications working. Depending on the platform, I can help with that too. (PHP, ASP.Net, Access).

For extra, I can make the changes to your database (SQL Server, MySQL, Access) for you too.

Please - no coursework or homework.

I'm a professional developer with over 10 years' experience in a range of platforms and services. If I can help you in any way, please drop me a line.

Reviews


farhanghori:He is a man of his word! He knows what he is doing,Totally reliable guy and outstanding when it comes to professionalism! I hope to take his help always in future and refer him for anything related with normalization.\r\nThank You.

simondunne:Farhan is a fantastic buyer. He presented a very clear brief and was a pleasure to work for. I look forward to working with him again!

lennybeadle:Yes understand but thats for the swift delivery, I'll check it out now.

jamesmatey:Outstanding Experience!

simondunne:A great client, clear instruction and Chilled out approach. A pleasure!


No comments:

Post a Comment