Friday, August 17, 2018

I will design your database(No more than 5 entities) and provide you sql queries(only 2 queries).

I will design your database(No more than 5 entities) and provide you sql queries(only 2 queries).












About:

Hi there do you need to set up a quick database for your business or your projects? do you also require complex queries both in Sql and mongo db ? Then you have came to the right place!. I will help you design and develop your database and also i can help in setting up your queries.

Reviews


dannymack:Excellent service as always. He's my go-to for everything.

danishnazir:Great man i love working for him !

dannymack:Excellent service as always. He's my go-to for everything.

danishnazir:Great man i love working for him !

:


No comments:

Post a Comment