Wednesday, August 22, 2018

I will make access database as you require

I will make access database as you require












About:

I can perform any task in any version of access database like access 2007/2010/2013.
I will make database in access as you will require. In this gig, I offer following services
1. Make fully functional database from scratch.
2. Create client/server based application.
3. Modify an existing database and complete according to your       requirements.
4. Make ERD
5. Tables
6. Forms
7. Reports
8. Macros
9. Relationships of tables
10. Import/Export of data
11.Develop intuitive front-end user interface 

Please message me before you purchase this gig.
  • Please note any changes to the order after the order has been placed will incur an additional charge or time, as well as any hidden issues that were not prior stated if accommodated

Hire me, you will be pleased


Reviews


riojai:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

jess_it:Delivered as requested. Open for revisions. Will recommend.

abdulmajid1985:Thank you.

plospy:Always on TOP!!!

abdulmajid1985:Thank you dear.


No comments:

Post a Comment