Friday, August 24, 2018

I will make data base on access It will contain 5 to 7tables, reports, queries, forms,Main menue.

I will make data base on access It will contain 5 to 7tables, reports, queries, forms,Main menue.












About:

Dear SIR/MAM...!!!
Thanks for viewing my gig

I will make a data base using access in this data base i will provide you with 5 to 7 tables, reports and forms according to your wish you can also ask for 10 reports and forms with in this pkg I will also provide you with queries , main menu which will contain buttons .these buttons will help you you to go to your required position with in data base by just clicking on button in the main menu you will be able to go directly to form report table etc this will surely enhance the beauty of your  data base and will also help you 

WHY HIRE ME?
I will do work with 100% accuracy
With in decided time
I will work according to your requirements 
I will allow unlimited revisions

Please do contact me in inbox at first for better guidance...!!!
THANK YOU...!!!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment