Saturday, August 4, 2018

I will create a seperate admin panel and upload it to your server (15 query)

I will create a seperate admin panel and upload it to your server (15 query)












About:

Hi! I am Rocky, i have more than 7+ years of experience in the fields of website designing, Web Application, Dynamic Website, Online web base application.

If you are looking for a Custom Website Application for storing your data for your future requirement or a billing, Stock management, Student database etc.

Please contact be before you place the order. I will study your requirement and give you best quote.   

I Don't use any php framework on my project is a simple php anyone can edit or customize in future.

Reviews


outstandingjob:Great Job!!!!!!

webdesignerrock:Thanks again

sellerhd:Onther Great Job!!!!

webdesignerrock:Thanks again

locaso66:good provider


No comments:

Post a Comment