Saturday, August 4, 2018

I will do mysql related work

I will do mysql related work












About:

Are you looking for an MYSQL database expert???

Alhamdulillah... I am an MYSQL database expert.

Service I am providing:
1. Install & configure MYSQL server and client
2. Fixing problems with MYSQL server & queries.
3. MYSQL Replication server set up.
4. Install Phpmyadmin
5. Database export and import
6. Auto database backup bash script

Reviews


arshad2017:Amazing seller, will work with him in the near future.

murshedbd20:It was nice experience. pleasure to work with him. Thanks

ramkamboz1:Great work!

murshedbd20:Excellent Buyer. Pleasure to work with him. Thanks

cypriot:I am delighted with seller's work and communication. Will come back for more! \nThanks Murshed.


No comments:

Post a Comment