Sunday, August 5, 2018

I will write sql query for mysql, sql server, oracle, postgre sql

I will write sql query for mysql, sql server, oracle, postgre sql












About:

Are you-
  • Searching for someone who can write sql queries  for you?

  • Facing problem with running your written queries? 

  • Query written but desired result is not shown?

  • Need to develop queries for pulling out plenty amount of data and represent to your boss as report format?

  • Need to write update, delete query, create views, procedure, functions etc?

I am here to help you. I can write query for every popular database vendors like MySQL, Oracle 11g or higher, MS Sql Server and PostgreSQL etc.

*** Must discuss with me before purchasing my gig ***

Reviews


argi1974:great job on my last order. Thank you

cleancoder85:Great buyer. Thanks for everything.

jayarah:Great work helped when I had issues will use this seller again

cleancoder85:Good client. Happy to work with. Thanks.

argi1974:I worked with this seller several times and I am really satisfied. Always respond to questions and is willing to meet and exceed my expectations. I highly recommend this seller. Never late


No comments:

Post a Comment