Sunday, August 5, 2018

I will design database and solve any error or issue

I will design database and solve any error or issue












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
Note:
  don't make any order before without discuss me (requirments, deadline, budet)


Hi.
I'm an expert in skills including front-end designing HTML5, CSS3, Js, JQuery, PHP & MySQL,ORACLE MSSQL

If you having any problem in your database  I am here to do it.
  I can also design your database according to your requirements.
My Services 

  • Fix Database Issues/Errors
  • Query Writing.
  • Data Analysis.
  • Design new database



Database

  • Mysql
  • Oracle
  • SqlServer
  • SQlite
  • SQL

    Please remember prices varies according to project specification

    Note: message me before placing order thanks

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment