Sunday, August 5, 2018

I will help you with any relational database challenges

I will help you with any relational database challenges












About:

I have been working with MS Access and the relational database (RDB) for 15 years.

My services include but not limited to:
  • Creating tables or queries
  • Developing form applications
  • Generating reports
  • Importing/Exporting data in or out of MS Access
  • Existing application/feature enhancement
  • Automating functions you need
  • Algorithm iteration features in MS Access
  • Tutoring - Basic knowledge and skills in database
  • and MORE!!

Looking for an application, such as dashboards or forms, for your office? Looking for help because unknown issues in MS Access are bothering you? Please feel free to contact me: Solutions are just one-click away.

PLEASE CONTACT ME TO DISCUSS YOUR NEEDS BEFORE PLACING ORDERS!!

Reviews


andychou:Excellent ! I m so happy I ordered this gig , professional and get things done exactly as discussed in a timely fashion , I will definitely order more later on !

camkam:Excellent Seller - really knows what hes doing. highly recommended

camkam:this seller was amazing. he is very knowledgeable and knows exactly what he's doing. highly recommended.

andychou:Excellent ! I m so happy I ordered this gig , professional and get things done exactly as discussed in a timely fashion , I will definitely order more later on !

camkam:Excellent Seller - really knows what hes doing. highly recommended


No comments:

Post a Comment