Thursday, August 23, 2018

I will Design ERD of your Database and include complete creation of database for your business

I will Design ERD of your Database and include complete creation of database for your business












About:

If you are looking to upgrade your business or faced with a challenge when handling data, like customers or sales records, you have arrived at the right place!

 if you want to design your database, I am here to do it. I can fix all problems in your database and I can also design your database according to your requirements.I can help you by creating Database that allows you to store and organize the valuable data.

Database
  • Oracle
  • SqlServer
  • MS access
  • SQL          

 I am providing following solutions:

  • Tables
  • Relations
  • Queries
  • Forms
  • Reports
  • Improve your existing file
  • Fix problems 
  • Import and export
  • Repair & bug fixing
  • ERD 

Work will be upto of your expectations.So what are you looking for now? I am available for your help.Thanks

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment