Wednesday, August 22, 2018

I will design your project database and write mysql query

I will design your project database and write mysql query












About:

Please contact with me before ordering to discuss  about your  exact requirements


I will develop full database design / write query including
  • Class Diagram
  • Entitiy Relation Diagram (ERD)
  • EER Diagram
  • Database Tables
  • Required MySql Queries
  • Database Desgining

Application

Inventory Control Systems, Educational system, Sales Managements Systems, Shared information systems and any type of custom database application.

Please feel free to contact me to view some sample work and also I will give you a preview of your project.
Thanks

Reviews


johnlongo958:Very responsive. This is the second project he has done perfectly for me. Delivers what he promises.

jahidulislam795:Nice Buyer, Excellent Experience

jeffmarshall989:Awesome work and very fast!!

jahidulislam795:Such a great person.

nicknac145:Excellent. Follow directions, and gave me unlimited chances to revise!


No comments:

Post a Comment