Friday, August 17, 2018

I will create web and desktop application for you

I will create web and desktop application for you












About:

Hey,

I can make sql database and synchronize it with c# windows forms or asp.net web forms.

So if you want any help in these or want to make an app you can contact me.

Price and delivery time will be depend on your requirement of course.

Additional I can also design web pages using html,css so I can make look better your application too.

If you need any help contact me.

Thanks

Reviews


bwbalazs:Awesome service, I would buy again soon.

tyb9900:Outstanding Experience!

bhdude688:Excellent service and speedy delivery. Will be using this service again!

tyb9900:Outstanding Experience!

bhdude688:Excellent service and timely delivery. I will be using this service again!


No comments:

Post a Comment