Friday, August 17, 2018

I will design database and write optimized queries

I will design database and write optimized queries












About:

I have more than 4 years experience in development of database powered application especially in MySQL and PostgreSQL will design a database structure which will suite your application and ensure query optimization to guarantee you faster performance in your application.I have experience in writing any time of query ranging from joining,inserting to database,retrieving specific items among others.

I will ensure the following is achieved in your database:
1.Database normalization to reduce anomaly
2.Query Optimization to improve performance and lessen retrieval time.
3.Joining tables appropriately to retrieve data stored in different tables.
4.Creating table necessary table constraints ,triggers and transactions in the database.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment