Friday, June 29, 2018

I will develop database application with high quality

I will develop database application with high quality












About:

I would like to offer my services for building database applications.

The services that I would like to offer are creating views, procedures, functions and triggers, Query Optimization, MS Access VBA, SQL CLR C# and API integration. 

The RDBMS can be MS Access,Oracle or Mysql.The database application can be web (PHP) or desktop based as per buyer requirements.

Please note, all big projects that exceeds $300 will be offered milestone payment & delivery and need to sign DOC proposal.

Reviews


sumitmunjral:recommended

muhammadmuazzam:Thank you for cooperation

sumitmunjral:will order again

muhammadmuazzam:We are working on agreed plan for multiple orders so its up to client to assume working communication level.

sumitmunjral:Good work. Getting more done


No comments:

Post a Comment