Friday, June 29, 2018

I will build PHP mysql website or database

I will build PHP mysql website or database












About:

Thanks for visiting
I'm a web application developer with over 5 years experience in website programming, custom software development, database design and implementation. By building high quality software that satisfies business requirements, I have been helping businesses solve certain business problems. I will build a high quality software for you and according to your requirements.
 
DETAILS OF MY SERVICES

---------------> Custom Web Development  (PHP & MySQL) 

I will develop custom web site/ or database (MySQL) applications that meet needs, also addressing business unique challenges.


---------------> Responsive Design 

Having a responsive web design has become a necessity for most web sites if they want to show up in Google's mobile search results.I will create responsive websites that will work equally well whether it is a desktop computer, a tablet or a smart phone.

MY SERVICES

---> Website Design

---> Web Application Development

---> PHP & MySQL programming

---> PHP script bug fixing 


Please SEND and DISCUSS your REQUIREMENTS before placing order.

Thank you.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment