Friday, June 29, 2018

I will create web or desktop application with sql and c sharp

I will create web or desktop application with sql and c sharp












About:

Hey,

I can make sql database and synchronize it with c# windows forms or asp.net web forms.

So if you want any help in these or want to make an app you can contact me.

Price and delivery time will be depend on your requirement of course.

Additional I can also design web pages using html,css so I can make look better your application too.

If you need any help contact me.

Thanks

Reviews


bhdude688:Excellent service and speedy delivery. Will be using this service again!

tyb9900:Outstanding Experience!

bhdude688:Excellent service and timely delivery. I will be using this service again!

tyb9900:Outstanding Experience!

angielle1:The seller was very responsive and understood clearly what I wanted. He helped me achieve my goal.


No comments:

Post a Comment