Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will develop a responsive database interface

I will develop a responsive database interface












About:

I will create a web database with a responsive interface using PHP and MySQL

What will you get from this offer ?

  • Clean & well-structured web interface
  • Up to 10 database tables
  • Upload & Import of data
  • Responsive design ( This will make your database interface fit on all screens and devices )
  • If needed, we can provide database synchronizations and connections without refreshing the page

Customer Service

  • Good Communication skills : Deep understanding of your needs and concerns
  • Fast Delivery : I will finish building your database interface in less than 5 days.
  • Unlimited Revisions : After delivery, I offer unlimited revisions until you get 100% satisfied with the results
  • Unlimited Queries : You can get up to 1 million database queries and connections

All this for only $50 !!
Hurry up and order now !!

Extras

  • I can deliver your web application in only 3 days for an additional $20
  • I will charge extra $5 dollars for each every 2 additional tables

Please Contact Me Before Placing The Order

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment