Friday, June 29, 2018

I will design database schema and entity relationship diagram erd

I will design database schema and entity relationship diagram erd












About:

Are you searching for Database Developer?

Your search is over. You can get the following services in one click: 

  1. ERD
  2. Database design
  3. permission scripts
  4. Data scripts
  5. Other services

(Kindly contact me before placing an order)

About Me:


I have experience on following types of the Databases:
  • MS Access
  • My SQL
  • SQL Server
  • Oracle
  • Others - (Please discuss your type of the DB, in case if it is not out of the above)

I ensure you to provide Quality service within provided estimated time.

Benefits:

- Delivery on time
- Quality work 
- Fully documented source code
- High priority on customer satisfaction
- Quick response time
- Training and guidelines will be provided on request

Please contact before placing an order.

Thank You :)

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment